Sikkim Silk Route Tour Packages & Plan
Silk Route Tour Package Covers Main Attractions of Sikkim
Is your holiday approaching? Are you planning to make it unique from every possible extent? Taking a trip to your favourite destination will surely make your holiday as special as you always wanted it to be!
We, at Naturecamp Travels, offer first-rate Silk Route tour package and promise to make your trip an unforgettable one!
The Silk Route in the State of Sikkim is an ancient trade root which is derived from Lhasa. Its exquisite scenic beauty and comfortable climate have made the place a hot-favorite destination among a plethora of travelers coming from different corners of the world.
About The Old Silk Route In Sikkim
The Old Silk Route in Sikkim is an offshoot of the ancient and historic Silk Road, which was once a large network of trade avenues. This road had been part and parcel of a cultural amalgamation that encompassed various regions of Asia and connected the East and West of India, China, and Pakistan across the Mediterranean Sea. The part, which passes through Sikkim, connects China and India via the Lhasa, Nathu La, and Jelep La Pass and reaches Tamralipta (now Tamluk) in West Bengal. From here, this road connects to the sea in the east. It is believed that this road chanced upon traders in the First Century AD itself! The road extends to more than 6,500 kilometres and was once used for excessive trade of gold, copper, cotton, sugar, salt, tea, and horses. Did you know this is the first information superhighway in the world? The next time you make a Silk Route Sikkim tour plan don’t forget to relish the beauty of the roads that have been witness to perhaps over millions of trade deals. Today, the traders have bidden adieu. But, the snow-clad, rhododendron-filled path still welcomes you. We bet it would be an experience of a lifetime.
List of Travel Destinations To Visit in Silk Route Tour
Enjoy The Charm of Silk Route, Zuluk, Nathang, Nathula, Lunthung & more In the Following Tour Plans:
The dazzling sightseeing attractions for the day include:
- S Ganek
- Silk Route trail
- Gnathang Valley
- Tukla Valley
- Old Baba Mandir
- Jelep-La-pass view point
...and many more
4 Nights / 5 Days:
- Day 1: Pic Up from Bagdogra and transfer to Silerygaon.Night Stay at Silerygaon.
- Day 2: After Brekfast transfer to Rongli for Silk Roite Permit and Finaly transfer to Zuluk.Night stay at Zuluk.
- Day 3: Full Day sightseeing Include Gnathang ValleymKupup Lake,Tukla Valley and night stay at Gnathang.
- Day 4: Transfer to Ramdhura,A new destination of Sikkim Silk Route.Night stay at Ramdhura.
- Day 5: Transfer to NJP or Bagdogra.
4 Nights / 5 Days:
- Day 1 : Pick up from Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station and transfer to Sillery Gaon. Overnight stay at Sillery Gaon.
- Day 2 : Morning Trek to Ramity View Point, After breakfast move for Zuluk, covering Mankhim Top, Rangli, Kuekhola Water Falls, Lingtam, Nimachen, Padamchen. Overnight stay at Zuluk.
- Day 3 : Early morning Start for Sunrise to witness the changing colours on Mt. Kanchenjungha & Himalayan Range from Ganek / Thambi View Point. After Breakfast, start for Silk Route Trail to reach Lungthung Valley covering Ganek, Thambi View Point, Adi Baba Dham, Tukla Valley, Kupup, Elephant Lake, Golf Course, Jelep La Pass View Point and overnight stay at Gnathang.
- Day 4 : After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Bidyang. Overnight stay at Reshikhola.
- Day 5 : After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to NJP station/Bagdogra Airport for return / onward journey.
5 Nights / 6 Days:
- Day 1 : Pic Up from Bagdogra and transfer to Silerygaon.Night Stay at Silerygaon.
- Day 2 : After Brekfast transfer to Rongli for Silk Roite Permit and Finaly transfer to Zuluk.Night stay at Zuluk.
- Day 3 : Full Day sightseeing Include Gnathang Valley,Kupup Lake,Tukla Valley and night stay at Gnathang.
- Day 4 : Transfer to Aritar and Night Stay.
- Day 5 : After Brekfast transfer to Ramdhura and Night Stay.
- Day 6 : Transfer to NJP/Bagdogra.
7 Nights / 8 Days
- Day 1 : pic up from NJP/Bagdogra and transfer to Icchey gaon. Night Stay.
- Day 2 : Transfer to Mankhim/Aritar,Night stay.
- Day 3 : After Brekfast transfer to Padamchen,Its new destination of Silk route.Night Stay at Padamchen.
- Day 4 : Early Morning Visit Zuluk,Kupup,Gnathang Valley,Tukla Valley and night stay at Gnathang Valley.
- Day 5 : Transfer to Gangtok Via Old and Nre Baba Mandir,Changu Lake.
- Day 6 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing and Night Stay.
- Day 7 : Visit Nathula, and Night Sray at Gangtok.
- Day 8 : Transfer to NJP/Bagdogra.
Places to stay:
Once you contact us at Naturecamp Travels, you don’t have to worry about staying accommodations. As we have been running this business for a considerable period of time, we have developed a number of good contacts and getting your desired hotel will just be as easy as taking a candy from a baby!
No matter whether you are looking for deluxe hotels or lodges of medium budget, we help you cut the ice. We will present a number of options in front of you and based on your choices, you can opt for any particular preference.
The Hotels We Provide Are Best Known For The Following Reasons:
- There will be all kinds of amenities any traveler pines to have! We provide the standard accommodation.
- Irrespective of where you go, the easy availability of food is what makes you extremely tensed and apprehended. We make sure you are left with no inch to reap any sort of grievances against us.
- Every hotel we provide comes with standard dining facilities as well. You don’t have to go anywhere else to hunt for your favorite dishes. You can get your best dish under the same roof only!
- Also, the attendants in the hotels are considerate and caring enough to give you the best value for your money.
Precautions To Be Measured Before Tour-
- Some essential things like fleece jackets, socks, sleeping bags, warm hat, light gloves, torch, folding tents etc. must be carried.
- You never known when your stock ends up! Thus, you should also carry extra store of, chocolates, dried fruits, nutrients, electrolytes etc. Along with providing energy, they will meet your hunger too.
- Some mandatory medicines like paracetamols, ingestion and anti vomiting tablets, band-aids, lip balms, sun screen with SPF, anti septic cream, moisturizer etc. should always be carried without any fail.
Waste No Time of Yours to Contact Us:
The sooner you will contact us, the quicker we will plan an exclusive package for you! Call us at 9874439571 and we will be happier to come to your swift aid!
Enjoy your trip!